Looking For An Ash Catcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by wind dodger, May 16, 2013.

1. I have a ssfg travel beaker with the showerhead downstem and disk diffused slide. it hits nice but can be a little harsh. i was hoping to add on an ash catcher to it sometime. but its a smaller sized bong roughly 8in tall. i was debating between the seed of life lace perc ash catcher, or ssfg's mini inline ashcatcher. id much rather go with the lace perc one but it is almost as tall as my bong in description says it is like 6.5in tall with slide sooo not really sure. all insights and advice would be appreciated 

2. I would just go with the SSFG inline because you know for sure it'll be compatible with your tube.

3. whatever a/c you get will make you're piece tip. actually with the seed of life one it might actually be so big it rest on the ground...

orrr if i were you, hit up ssfg and tell them you have a 8inch beaker and you would like a custom mini inline that fits the bong perfect so that they both sit even on the table.

4. #4 BigDaddyVapor, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013

Spoke with Allison today. Ray isn't doing custom work for the time-being. After the HydraTube contract with VXC and the custom work they were doing, they were down to almost zero stock on their regular items. It took me 6 months to get my Inline Tube (it wasn't a rush, I told them to hold off, until Ray restocked).

She said, they may do some customs in the future, but for now... its all about the local shop and regular stock. She was even considering ditching Internet sales for a while.