Looking for an ancient Chinese secret

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Kahealani821, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Im looking for a book about Chinese horticulture. It was written with Chinese on one page with an English translation on the facing page. One of the chapters was about cultivating marijuana, with a subheading on how to make it stronger. You added different chemicals and plant juices, some of them which are poisonous, to the potting material as well as during the feeding. It would have to be kept away from water sources, and other plants and animals, due to the runoff from watering and the plant itself being poisonous. It self pollinated, with the buds looking stunted and immature. The seeds from the plant are what your going for, with them supposedly looking a lot like a Chile pepper’s seed, small and flat, but with the characteristic “brindle” color of a marijuana seed. The whole plant, bud, stems and leaves, would then be thrown away far from any water source or dropped in to the cesspit, but never burned, due to it being poisonous. When these seeds were planted, supposedly the amount of thc would be up to double or triple the original plant. I’m hoping this community will help find this book on “ancient Chinese secrets”, since the person Who had the only copy I have seen was my father, who passed a couple of years ago, and the location of the book went with him

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. I heard this secret recipe can be found right next to the holy grail.

Joking aside, I doubt there exists such a method, it sounds impossible but good luck in your search.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. if there was a way it would be practiced already.. Very little is hidded on the internet and 50 percent thc production would likely be popular.. Also soulnds illogical.. Poison kills stuff but cant see how it would change a things genetic make up in a way that it could alter the genetic potential of its offspring

4. #5 old shol4evr, Jul 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wow,I'm speechless... Almost Lol.
    Ancient Chinese Secret ......Yeah nevermind I'm literally speechless.
    Cannabis is what it is today because of us and growers like us.

• Agree Agree x 1