Looking for advice...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by samantha420, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Well I was wondering if I need to top her... make her bushy... or is she ok just like this...

samantha420

Attached Files:

2. this a close up of her

Attached Files:

3. its up to you sam...will your plant get noticed if she grows to tall????if so i would top if not why not just leave her.....laters

4. But her sister is much bigger...

Attached Files:

5. and she is way fragrant... is this something I can do about that outside...

Attached Files:

6. any thoughts on this...

7. Given your current situation, I would definately top the plants. Your fence isn't very high, and you have neighbors close by. Plus, like you said, she is very fragrant. This will draw the neighbors attention, and the taller the plant, the easier they will be to spot.

Personally, I wouldn't grow outdoors with neighbors that close. But thats up to you. I don't grow outdoor so I don't know of any ways to control outdoor odor. From what I know, there is no way. its not like a Carbon Filter or OZone generator will do much good in your backyard, ya know? ;)

8. Wait a second. I take back some of what I just said. It depends on the strain.

If you are growing an Indica, it shouldn't be a problem. They don't grow very tall. Nowhere near the fence height.

But some of the sativas I've grown, like one of my White Rhinos was taller then your fence. And one of my Bubblegum plants I have in flowering now is about 6 feet tall and I topped her! lol

So it really is strain dependant on whether you should top or not.

Nice plants btw ;)

9. Thanks for the advice... I am not sure what strain they are... but the look like the one that grows tall...

How about staking them down with some string or something to make them bend and grow ... would that hurt them?

samantha

Attached Files:

10. No, that wouldn't hurt them at all.