Looking For Advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by corle0ne, Oct 11, 2003.

1. 2 days ago I started my crop. I got about 15 plants in a half-way filled, 5 gallon planter. They are already about an inch high. I have them on a 24 hour sodium grow light. I keep them watered, fed and fertalized. I have a little fan for when they get a little bigger and it gets too hot. Basically this is my first time growing some plants. It's not exotics or anything but I plan on buying seeds if I have good results with this batch. I could just use some advice, tips and pointers in the right directions. I heard you are supposed to throw the males away because they are no good. What if 90% of them are males, then it's a waste of 3 months??.. And how do you tell anyway?.. Anything else too. HELPPPP lol Thanks

T.Gunz (corle0ne)

2. read the guide under my sig, it will tell you all you need to know, and anything else, just ask.........Peace out.......Sid

3. males will start to have little tiny flowers on them... which in return will prduce pollen these are not ewanted becuase they will turn ur bud into seeds...(on the female plants) u can take the males and make hemp but im new at this also my first year wasnt as good as i wanted had a lot of plants die... ask around to get more advice later on ~Q~

4. Thanks guys.. I didn't know that about the male plants make bud seeds.. But I will be watching for the flowers..