Looking for advice!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tacoma115, Sep 22, 2020.

1. First time running into this issue. Plants looked fine Sunday. Now they have all these spots any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. ok pull off a leaf snap a pic of the back and front side . Close up pics .
    My best guess what i am seeing right now you have 2 different bugs eating it.
    1 is big and easy to kill the other much smaller Mother fucker to kill.
    Again i need there pics first , second there is stress in your grow room . temps will be helpful \
    Im seeing the edge of a few leaves starting to taco .

3. tobacco leaf virus ... a slug very small slime . something else beetle ? worm ?

4. In two of the pics I see a insect. So small hard to determine which it is. The leaf scars look like damage from thrips. They scrap or rasp the surface of the leaf and drink the juices that flow from the wound. As the leaf continues to grow the rasp scars turn into brown spots. As the leaf enlarges the brown dead cellular tissue will pull away from the leaf, eventually a hole develops and the brown tissue falls away.
    There are many standard product to treat your garden for thrips. You should Also develop a protocol that prevents the insects from entering the garden.

5. Hi thank you for responding! The room runs from 72-75 degrees. I using water that is balanced at 6.0 ph. I’ve been spraying with neem that last week.

6. Here are some more updated photos

Attached Files:

7. I was trying to help you .
    Ok wish the best of luck with you and your plants .

8. Yes and I appreciate it! You asked for room conditions and updated pictures. So I was just giving the most information for your opinion of what the stress is coming from

9. Bryon oconner did ask you to remove a leaf and photo close up front and back. There is a good reason for the request. If you are looking for expert advice, please follow the expert’s directions during a diagnosis.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Sorry yes he did I did not realize they were not in the photos I uploaded my apologies!

Attached Files:

11. Are these photos enough for a diagnosis? Or do you need higher quality ?

12. Yes, the leaf pics may help. As far as bugs, I may see something on that forth photo. Unfortunately the focus is not sharp enough for me to zoom in for a clear image. Earlier photos looked like thrips damage. This time maybe an aphid, I only see one. Aphids are usually in groups. Any way, have you treated to kill the pest?
    Bryan oconner gives good advice also. Bryan may have signed off of this thread after the last post. Send a direct message, let them know your back with The photos.

13. Yes I have been using neem for the past week. Do you recommend using other products or a different method?

14. Just got home and also noticed this is this a nutrient deficiency?

Attached Files:

15. #15 CO BlueGreen, Sep 29, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    For the bugs, when you are ready, try a Pyrethrin spray.

Mix with water per label directions. Apply at the end of the light cycle. As soon as the lights go off. This will prevent spot burn on the leaves. The neem will not give a quick kill.

that latest pic may be a nutrient deficiency, due to not feeding properly or caused by a pH problem in the medium. The pH issue may be related to a number of issues.

if you haven’t tested the pH of you runoff, you should and let us know the results.

It will help if you us more info:

What strain, auto or photo?
    What soil medium?
    What nutrient program are you using?
    What is the pH of the water you use?
    Do you test the pH of your nutrient before use.
    Environment info?

16. Yes my PH is 6.1 when I water. I haven not yet tested my runoff.

I use fox farm nutrients 10ml per gallon
    As well as an enzyme and potters gold soil. I water about every 3-4 days depending on if it needs it. Temp in the room is running now about 73 degrees my lights are 18 on and 6 off. I’m watering tonight and I will give my run off PH

17. My strain is blueberry OG kush and it is photo

19. For the spray

20. upload_2020-9-28_17-7-21.jpeg

Attached Files: