Looking for a vaporizer- First Time Buyer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Rylan0715, Aug 14, 2015.

1. I'm thinking about buying a vaporizer to give my lungs a break from cigarettes. I'm looking around the $120 range but I want a good quality one that can smoke either bud or oil as well. Any brand suggestions or recommendations that you've liked?

2. kanger subox mini kit for starters, it has great features and the price is afforable

3. Imo Davinci vaporizers are the way to go as far as portables go. I co-own a vaporizer review website so I test lots of portable vaporizers and from what I've seen, your dollar goes a long way with Davinci. They only carry two models, the Davinci Classic which is around 130$, and the Ascent which is a little more pricey at 199$. Both are dope personal vaporizers, and well worth the cash.

4. I've heard better reviews about the mflb than the davinci. Also you will save over a $100 getting the mflb. It is even more stealth and portable than the davinci.

Let's Smoke About It..... -Adam Demamp
    My Majestic Indoor & Outdoor Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

5. As an Arizer Solo user, I can't big them up enough. I love the fact it's portable. If you can find a used one, you could get a nice bang for your buck :)

6. I have had a hammer for six months or so. Ran me about 100$. I'm still impressed with the clouds that thing produces. Its a damn boss. I rarely combust anymore and my lungs are super happy

7. I've had the hammer a while, what he said ^^, its also very efficient. Davinci was a huge let down. Arizer is well rounded. Subox is for ejuice.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

8. The original question said "but I want a good quality one that can smoke either bud or oil as well", so your looking for one to vape e-liquid, herb and wax. For your price of $120 the only one I can think of that can do all 3 and fall within your price would be the V2 Series 3 vape which comes with a e-liquid cartridge. You would have to buy the add-on herb and wax one but everything total would leave you under $120 I believe. Good luck.

9. Yes , Kanger SUBOX Mini Starter kit is great ! i got mine last week , hope we mean the same one : http://www.vaporvaping.com/kanger-subox-mini-black...
    only for $55 via free shipping , highly recommended !

10. Just picked up a nano yesterday. Time for me to get moving on making some cannabis juice for her.