looking for a vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by kentucky132, May 25, 2010.

1. Hey I am really interested in buying a vape. I have never personally used one but i always hear great things about them! i am looking to spend about $200 and i am pretty interested in Da Buddha. And suggestions?:smoke:

2. Haha I was going to suggest the Da Buddha. I have a DBV and it's a really great home unit. I love it and it has never let me down.
    The thing is that every vape has a learning curve, but it shouldn't take more then a week or two to master the science of operating your specific vaporizer. What you really need to watch out for it accidental combustion. You can check out fuckcombustion.com for a thread dedicated to the DBV.

3. DBV, or I guess a VaporBros.

4. I had a Vapor Bros before my Da Buddha, and it was not nearly as good IMHO. plus the VB is like 150, I think the DBV is the perfect choice for your price range. You won't regret it.

5. For vapes in the 200 dollar range (plus or minus 50), I would suggest the following:

Da Buddha
    Purple Days
    Purple Days Pandora
    MyrtleZap
    HerbalAire

6. thanks guys im pretty sure i am going to get da buddah.. I live with my rents so as soon as i move out i really want a sg worked stemline! watching that thing makes me drool:D