Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for a Vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by holyschmidt, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So title says it all. I want a volcanoeone one but too expensive for me I had a EZ Vape which was the hose but it was ok got the job done ended up getting rid of it I want one with a bag is there any decent ones out there that aren't 600 bucks all input is appreciated thanks:smoke:

2. Get the Arizer Solo. I got one a few days ago and it makes huge vapor clouds. Off like .1g I'm getting ripped.

3. Arizer Extreme, VaporBrothes, Da Buddah, Silver Surfer Vaporizer are all good brands. Do some research to see which best suits you.

4. Extreme Q I just purchased one, couldn't be happier. Its the only way to smoke flowers.

5. I've found your final answer. Da Buddah! It is by far the best thing I've ever used (although it's my first vape) and I didn't want to spend too much and too little. I found the perfect thing. It's 200$ but it's one of the greatest investments ever. I just finished smoking two .3 bowls of mids and I am high as hell flyin through pompell skaitin on daytem rims. Good luck my amigo

6. [quote name='"DerekCA"']Extreme Q I just purchased one, couldn't be happier. Its the only way to smoke flowers.[/quote]

I'm sure the extreme q is good for flowers, but this is a real humans plant. Her name is Mary Jane.

7. Cannabis is a plant, the part you smoke/vape are the flowers..

8. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']

Cannabis is a plant, the part you smoke/vape are the flowers..[/quote]

No.. It's actually God's gift. It's called Mary Jane because of Mary magdalen

9. you better be trolling

10. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']

you better be trolling[/quote]

Nah Im just fuckin with you. I'm just really high. Good luck with your vapes! Keep in mind what I did say about DBV.

11. light bulb.

12. If you're like me and you want to vape, but have a habit of breaking things and/or don't want to fret about your $600 volcano breaking, I recommend the Launch Box vape. It's wooden and has a cool saying on the back. Comes with rechargeable batteries and a battery charger. It works pretty well for me, and I have a lifetime warranty.

[​IMG]

13. ^ Holy shit! Sorry for the huge pic.

14. We have a whole forum devoted to Vaporizers. Ask in there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.