Looking for a vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by That Toker, Jun 28, 2012.

1. So I have a bowl, bong, bubbler but I'm really looking to see the benefits of vapes and kind of want one. I don't really have a lung problem like all my friends cough off my bong when they milk it but I haven't since I got it. Also does anyone know a good cape for $100-200? I know the awesome ones are wayyyyy more expensive but thats all I really have right now. Thanks

2. Also don't want it to really be portable

3. #3 MrBongToker420, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    silver surfer vaporizer
    or
    extreme q 4.0

4. [quote name='"that toker"']So I have a bowl, bong, bubbler but I'm really looking to see the benefits of vapes and kind of want one. I don't really have a lung problem like all my friends cough off my bong when they milk it but I haven't since I got it. Also does anyone know a good cape for $100-200? I know the awesome ones are wayyyyy more expensive but thats all I really have right now. Thanks[/quote]

I can attest to the mflb for a good vapor supply, amazing taste, and top notch portability/stealth. They go for 80 bucks on amazon new.

For a desktop vape ive read only good things about the da Buddha. Just ordered one from amazon for 130. Haven't tried it yet though.

5. My Da Vinci is my new best friend. I have tried others but this one takes the cake. It looks like a walky talky and heats up quick. It is super sturdy and looks nice. They are selling many in your price range and they have great customer service should you have any issues