Looking for a... unique grow tent size.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by toolzor, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Currently I'm running a 4x8 and a 4x5

The 5x4 was a lodge tent which I ripped down the lodge's separation wall. With the two tents in my grow room I have about a foot of room in between the two, which makes moving equipment a pain in the ass.

That's not my major concern though however, I can deal with that.

I'm wondering if anyone has, or knows of a grow tent that's either 4x6, or 3x6?

The 5x4 I have's main issue is it's a piece of shit. Zippers get stuck a lot, it's just all around cheaply made and I'm tired of it.

If I cannot find either a 4x6 or 3x6, I'm debating if I want to replace it with a regular 4x4, or if I would be better off replacing it with two 3x3 tents?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. if you have the room, the bigger the better. even if you dont fill up the tent with weed, its nice to have room to walk in and put all your supplies right in there and reorganize as you need. moving the plants around, rotating etc.
    I use this and currently am growing 5 plants in it and can probably grow upto 8-9 or even maybe 10
    I am only using half the tent for growing and the other side for walking in and store my supplies

[​IMG]

3. Well the real problem there is the dimensions I stated are really about as much as I can handle in the room. I could probably fit another 4x8 in there but... there's a roof support kind of blocking the way that would pretty much force me to completely block the area. a 4x6 or two 3x3s is probably about as big as I can accommodate in the room.

4. would 4 X 4x 6.5 work? its 6 inches taller tho

5. I'm running a 5x4x6.5 currently, that's actually downgrading

6. I replaced my middle zipper with a 3" wide strip of 3m industrial velcro. It actually works better then a zipper.

7. I use a 4x8 split into two 4x4's.
    IMG_0814.JPG

8. I was kind of thinking about replacing both of my tents and going 8x8, and doing something like what you described @Tbone Shuffle

9. I just made a divider out of white poly with some good heavy white duct tape and put that piece of industrial velcro on it along with the male hook pieces on each tent flap. It works perfect. That's an 80" tall tent.