Looking for a thread. Please help!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ben2010, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Last night I found a thread that was started 6 years ago my a mountain man named DR.Bud. It was really long and I got to page 16 before falling asleep. Now im back up and excited to keep reading. It was on the first page but I cant remember where!

The thread was about how to rotated out your plants to have an endless supplied of fresh smoke. Mr. Dr.Bud would answer any questions anyone had.

I gotta find his thread! I've been looking for 45 minutes.

Thanks

2. HaHa Thats not it but I love the link.

The thread im talking about starts off like this.

"Im making this thread to help people grow their own grass. I'll teach you everything you need to know without you ever having to step foot in a grow shop. Too many of my brothers have gone to jail because this god given gift. If you have any questions about your grow room design just let me know."

Thats kinda how it started.

The op's name wasnt Dr.bud exactly but it was close to that. He lives in a little off the grid 16'x16' cabin. He was a real interesting guy. I will keep searching but if anyone knows where that thread is post the link here.

If you know any other good links or have another favorite thread you can post it here anyways. I love these long threads here.

Thanks guys.