Looking for a teacher

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wasted-dna, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Hi

I want to learn how to grow I don't live in the UK or USA I only have access to limited things from nurseries here for some reason their aren't any hydroponics supplies here

I want someone to teach me what nutritionis to use and what kind of environment

I'm willing to pay for the person that's willing to help me as I want to go to the nurseries around here and try to get whatever that is useful that I can use.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. put your money into your garden dude. How can we be of assistance to you. You going to be doing soil? Organic? or some sort of hydro? Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. where are you from?

4. Oh hydroponics supplys. Hopefully some people can.chime in to help. Good luck, and yeah where are you.Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. middle east and I want to grow soil since there is no way for me to get nutritions for hydroponics and importing would be a hassle with customs

6. I want to do soil and I'm based in the middle east

7. If you would like to do soil the plants obviously will still need to eat. If you will have a hard time getting bottled nutrients, i suggest reading up on the gardening without bottled nutrients thread. Now if you can get nutrients/fert, look for something with a higher nitrogen to phosphate and potash ratio to start with. When you switch to flower, you will feed a lower nitrogen higher phospate food. You need to decide if you can get the materials to make your own soil , i highly reccomend jerrys gardening without bottled nutrients thread. Very good info there.Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Before someone rips you off let me know how I got my hair blown back for the first time..

1 600w HPS light
    1 T5 Florescent light (for first month)
    1 cubic yard of Promix-BX Soil
    4x 5-gallon buckets

Use these nutrients according to the directions on the bottles (DONT START NUTES UNTIL WEEK 5!)
    View attachment 1325127
    You can easily grow 2 lbs off this setup..

Heres what you can expect.

View attachment 1350825 View attachment 1350824 View attachment 1350828 View attachment 1344714 View attachment 1341264 View attachment 1341263

9. Message me if you want any more free tips.. Don't get ripped off buddy.

10. Punchreba, thank you.

Middle Eastern dude, go here and start reading - http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1116550-easy-organic-soil-mix-beginners.html

This is the thread that will help you to mix up a basic but highly effective soil that will work for you without needing to purchase (or hell, even trying to find in the Middle East) bottled nutrients. After you mix up the ingredients you'll be able to just keep it moist with plain old water. You will also be able to use the soil over and over again, just touching it up here and there.

So go to that thread and start asking questions in there - people will help.

You're going to have to figure out what you will be able to switch for what, because I'm sure that you'll have different gardening products over there than we do here in the USA, but that's fine -

That is your best bet. Good luck and I'll hopefully see you over in the soil thread.

J

11. yeah listen to jerry. if you cant do bottled, do your own. you can find most of the things you need at any local nursery or whatever it is you call them over there.

12. Finally a post in J's wheelhouse!!!  isnt it nice to be able to show someone how to garden without nutes AFTER they've asked for it??

13. First of all, no hook-ups of any kind allowed on GC. Offering to pay someone to help you is against forum rules and can get you kicked off of here.

Second, you don't need that kind of a teacher. With the internet you have all the resources you need at your fingertips. Read, read, and read some more, and then post on here to ask specific questions. That's how all the people you will be asking for help learned in the first place, you can too.

14. Sorry it wasn't my intention to break any rules I've been searching and reading a lot I just didn't want to mess up.. I like the organic soil I think I'll be able to do that

15. What do you want us to tell you that you can't figure out yourself? I don't mind answers your questions, but if I started writing out the Cannabis Bible i'd be in front of my computer for days! Google is your best friend, use it.

16. Best advise you have been given yet, read the soil for beginners thread Jerry referenced or Jerry's without bottles thread. Lots and lots of great people frequent those and they love to see people create kick ass gardens.

If you chose not to read, follow this basic advise...

Get some peat, GOOD Compost, and perlite. Mix equal amounts and add an organic fertilizer at 3 cups per cubic foot (7 and 1/2 gallons). Keep it moist for 4 weeks, then plant and water as needed. This is a very very basic soil, it will work but remember you only get what you put into it.

The best option it to go read those 2 threads, if you do that and follow what you learn you will not go wrong

PEACe