Looking for a strain

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nb420, Mar 8, 2009.

1. hey so ive been reading up on growing and im looking for a strain that doesnt grow huge but still has a big yield and is easy to grow...any ideas? I was thinking maybe THC bomb and it says the yield 700 g M2 is that per plant?

2. What is your growing experience?

If you've never grown before I suggest starting with bagseed, good chance a newbie will mess up a plant or even kill it, so no need to spend money on genetics. Otherwise I recommend Northern Lights or a NL cross -- it's hardy, potent, grows relatively short, takes well to training and snipping, and some phenotypes are low odor.

3. M2 means yield in a square meter multiple plants.

4. its my first time, ive tried to use the seeds in bags but ive only been able to get like 2 so i was thinking just order them.

5. And I want a very hot coffee that doesnt have much heat.

You can take a strain that grows large, but not plant many of them, for space reasons.

Or you can plant many small strains and get a big similar yield

see how it goes?

6. i was talking about huge as in overall size like height so it's not too noticable..but so only the huge plants are the ones with high yields? is that how it goes...?

7. Not too big, good yield, easy to grow. Automatic seeds are good. They grow under 24", give 1-2 oz a plant, and dont need to change the light regime, run 20/4 the entire grow.