Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

looking for a strain that makes you laugh the most

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kushmane6, Aug 16, 2011.

1. #21 fadeddd, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    I've smoked several indica dominant strains that are very euphoric, and euphoria usually comes with the couch lock and all that for me. Psychoactive doesn't always equate to euphoria, sativas make me think more and all headier, but they just don't usually make me geek out or anything. Like someone said above Afghan Kush is another good one. Some really good purples can be euphoric too but usually they just make me really sleepy..

They've also done studies that show THC+CBD creates euphoria and THC alone creates dysphoria.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J7cZf2tFCQ]Funny Reporter - YouTube[/ame]

And fyi, a lot of indicas, especially things like OGs, are still extremely high in THC and low in CBD. A lot of indicas now because of how they're bred and grown have less CBD than some sativa dominant strains. There's good shit on both sides of the spectrum no doubt, but those amped up in THC/almost no CBD strains usually aren't as euphoric for me as one with some more CBD.

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabidiol

Introvertive anhedonia is basically becoming withdrawn and showing a lack of pleasure in everything, similar to dysphoria.

2. For me all strains get me laughy but Hemp makes me laugh uncontrollably during the come up. It only lasts like 10-15 min & when my tolerance isn't that high

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Any edible with a tab of Mescaline should do the trick, havent seen that since 97’ though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I like the white gold . Had good yeild ,all organic. Good times

5. It's a gamble. But if ya find a strain that agrees with you, price is right, about happy with it then over time it's just a name. Then experiment with a couple. I did that forever. Cheers

6. Lsd strain