Looking for a specific sized grow cabinet

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hookedNcooked, Jan 14, 2017.

1. I'm looking for a cab stealth preferably a dresser but something that is no more than 22 inches wide and no less than 20 inches deep height isn't an issue
    Any ideas? I looked as much as I could believe
    It or not I can't find anything lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Oh for cryin out loud I thought you were lost on the streets of manhatten in NYC or something.

Can't find the right cab........

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes this sounds stupid to some ppl . but go to lowes/HomeDepot buy yourself some pvc pipe 1/2 or 3/4 inch. 90 degree couplers and some t/s and glue. then go get some windshield deflector some super 77 spray glue and and make a tent . oh and velcro for the door. then figure out where u want your fans reinforce it with a small piece of masonite and there ya go. price range without carbon air filter and fans and lights. about 30 to 35 dollars :) . actualy around 40 to 45 dollars glue a lil high :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like Like x 1
  5. I did a search on google for DIY stealth grow box.
    GOT THIS

What about an old office cabinet/locker and remove shelves? cheap on Craigslist.
    or how about a mini fridge gutted out?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. that works too lol.

7. It's going to be in my bedroom so I'm looking for something wooden I looked at dressers but there to wide it's going in between two walls 22 inches wide

8. :)

9. #9 GrowMom, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    WOODEN....let me see, what about a wardrobe/armoire gutted out, too wide? check craigslist for something with your dimensions and then ask them for more pics of it....see if you can gut it out or do a little handywork..... I was actually thinking of getting a 2' foot wide by 1.5' deep by 4' high bureau, then taking out the drawers and boards, and hanging a blackout curtain lined with mylar in the front of it.

Attached Files:

10. That's exactly what I'm looking for man
    2x1.5x4 can't find it anywhere. Looking for a dresser I want to gut it out but still leave just the front of the drawers there that way it still looks like a dresser. Sucks that my light is so wide. I'm going to be lining it with this [​IMG]
    That black white poly anyone try it out?

11. Just keep looking, im sure you will find something you can create :)

12. Word
    It has to be out there somewhere