Looking for a specific piece to buy. Need your help.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by IMcINasty, Oct 4, 2009.

1. What's going on, guys and gals? I've been following this forum for quite some time and decided to sign up and post a little. :wave:

My question is, where can I find this Narcotix (Or Narcotics, depending on which youtube video is right) bong. It's like 2-3ft tall, has a spiral down stem, and 2 water reservoirs. I can't find it anywhere!

Here is a link to the youtube video I found it in.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OWPPackKCQ]YouTube - Bong hit contest : 1g hit from Narcotic bong[/ame]

Thanks!

2. thats a pretty cool fucking bong, i've got no clue where you can find one though lol

3. ISN'T IT DUDE!?

Seriously. I can't find shit on google, and the closest I have to a clue is that these guys are from Canada. Please help! This piece is sick!

4. #4 N0r3mac, Oct 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
    That is a dope fucking bong

Idk why the second dude quoted the OP lol

5. I quoted him just for spite LOL.

Man, I wish I had more bud. 4 grams ain't enough.:smoke:

6. [​IMG]

Found another picture! Come on guys. This is a nasty piece. I guess the guy who had the video is from Quebec City. I wonder if it was locally made?

7. thats pretty sick, but its not 2-3 feet, thats like a foot, foot and a half. Also where is there a second chamber? Am I just not seeing it? Sick bub tho

8. That just looks like a drag monster to me.

9. That the 600ml model. They apparently offer and 1000ml and 2000ml, so I'm guessing they have different sizes (I'm hoping!).

It's so nasty, and out of the ordinary. I'm looking for a showpiece bong. Anyone else have ideas?

10. Ask the dude on youtube?

11. Thats a bubbler not a bong.

12. BUMP.

Still nothing, after 2 months of searching. Help?