Looking for a signature?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Corazon, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Then look no further, make your request here and I will try my best to make it for you! :smoke:

2. Mind making me one that's similar to my avatar?

3. It's been a while since I have made signatures but here it is, tell me if you don't like it and I can make another.

[​IMG]

4. [quote name='"Corazon"']It's been a while since I have made signatures but here it is, tell me if you don't like it and I can make another.

[/quote]

Hell ya man! That's awesome! Thanks! Im gonna throw you some rep when I get on my lap top

5. I'd like one related to Dr. Seuss if you could that'd be awesome. Of course +rep when received. :)

6. DudE!!! Get creative for me :)

7. What about something trippy/psychedelic for the background and my name in there too? Maybe a peace sign or something correlated in as well?:p

I would really appreciate it!

8. Can you make mine showing a flying squirrel with a trippy backround :p no but seriously do that and I'll rep you in advanced and would rep five times if i could.

9. Thank you so much! +rep:smoke:

10. I would like to request a signature if possible. I don't have any major requests beside it having smoke and colors involved :)

11. Awsome Corazon, I love the first one *brofist*

12. Awesome definitely gonn'a use it :)

13. hey can you hook me up with one please?

just need to have the photo of this guy

[​IMG]

with the text "way of the road, bud", the rest is up to you

thanks a bunch if you'd oblige!

14. Thank you bro, that looks awesome. +rep

15. Could you make me one with a sloth chillin with vapor in the background and/ or a really cool or trippy background. Thanks a lot! :)

16. How bout an ascii art one like

////////////////////////////////////////
    /////////////////o/o///////////////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////

[A naked chick hiding in the outer row of a wheat field with the wind blowing to the right]