Looking for a shirt.

Discussion in 'General' started by Mogwai, Dec 14, 2011.

1. I'm looking for a shirt that advocates legalizing marijuana. I'd prefer something more educational than a simple marijuana leaf with "legalize it" but that's all I've really managed to find. I don't want some cheesy novelty looking shirt either. Something that can be taken seriously, y'know?

My plan at passive activism (if that's the right thing to call it) is to wear this shirt once a week until it finally happens.

Does anybody know of any shirts that fit this description? The cheaper the better.

2. anybody else?

3. [​IMG]

yo chek this ill shirt i found man sickshit

4. Shop
    there's a shirt at the very top. *shrugs*

5. That is pretty fucking sick haha. Where did you find that?

And to above poster.. I looked on NORML. One shirt that just says "NORML" for almost $30. =\

6. Im insulted that you didnt click my link..

It was the same shirt. :p

7. just go to the norml site, i think u get a free shirt if u donate 20 bucks or something. which is how much shirts cost anyways.

8. #15 Mogwai, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    Damn dude my bad, I totally missed your post some how

Maybe I'm blind.. but where is the shirt?

9. #16 4Tyler2Durden0, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011

oh shit... whoops i should have checked that link.they used to have them. Theres some on other sites. I really dug them they had the iconic arrow but pointing down and "Under the influence, above the ignorance"...

i thought they were way cooler than a random shirt with a leaf on it, a statement i would be proud to wear without looking trashy.

Oh, and these are always sweet (for the nostalgia factor)

http://oldglory.com/lp/Reefer-Madne...p/032319MOTS?gclid=CPfzlIKnlK0CFWgEQAodklGomQ