Looking for a quick plant.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tobymac420, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Ok so i have grown probally about 10 times now and all have been succesful. I am now looking for a strain that is quick to grow and quick to bud. I was thinking of low ryders but i want something with a half-way decent yield. I have a 400 watt hps/mh light and a tent. Any suggestions? Thanks guys.

Toby Mac:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. There are actually quite a few strains that are quick to finish. I personally not to say waste my time on low ryder strains, but i have the extra week or 2 or even the extra month for more smoke and much better potency in other strains. look into strains like Hash plant, hindu kush, power plant .. etc. Find yourself an Afghani #1 or some strains that have been bred that still kept the Afghanis finishing times, should be of some help. wish you luck on finding the strain for you! But on a personal note, power plant is a quick finisher and a robust yielder but the plants chemical compounds are one of the more unhealthier smokes and isnt recommended by me for medical purposes. A real commercial plant. -syze-