Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for a 'quick make bake'

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by M369, Mar 2, 2009.

1. I'm currently living at my girlfriends house, they know i smoke but i don't really like doing it in the house or around them(a respect thing ya know.)

I was wondering if anyone had any quick methods of baking with weed.

Nothing too technical or demanding.
    In Fact not even baking. Basically i wanna get high but with out smoking or making firecrackers.
    Now i know THC is fat soluble so i was thinking even boiling some milk up and drinking that shit quick while they are in bed.
    I dunno, anyone have any ideas or has anyone got a method which will help me out?

2. BUMP, Come on guys someone must have some input!

3. Mhmm if u can get hash get hash i try to melt it in some hot choco drink in my microwave and after 3 failed tryes i end with rasping the hash to hashflour and than take some cream and put it in the hot coco milk on on top the hash and than u mix it an put it 1-2 mins in the Mw and ready to go but try to use a really fatty milk :) and the cream too :)
    so thats what work´s for me but if u dont have hash and u cant make some u mabey have to think about smoking or vaping ?! i dont know best u think about it because i never head that someone eat´s this weed and get high i eat an gram one day in a car-controll and feel nothing ...? hope some of this stuff is helping .:smoking:

4. Thanks for replies. And all i have is green at the moment.

The 3 minuet brownie thing made me laugh, but i doubt i will try.

Thanks anyway guys!