Looking for a quick, easy to carry, effective vape. What should I get?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by nautiluss, Feb 24, 2014.

1. My main two preferences are that it is portable and is used convection heating

2. Pax by ploom

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 ocsurfer, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014

The Pax does not use convection heating as its primary method of producing vapor.

Some of the portable vapes that are supposed to use convection as their primary means of producing vapor are:

• ThermoVape T1 and Cera.
    • Davinci Ascent.
    • Arizer Solo.
    • Firefly.

I'm sure there are others.

Of the vapes listed above, the Firefly is the closest to 100% convection.

@OP: You might find that the more portable vapes mostly use conduction (MFLB, Pax, Pinnacle Pro) etc...

The Pax is not convection.   It is a conduction based vape.

5. I see,my bad. Any way i'd still recommend the pax and solo to who ever is in the market for a vaporizer 😎

6. I don't know about heating methods, but I just bought an MFLB and love it.

Yeah, I do to.  Typically, I would always prefer a convection based vape but while the MFLB is conduction based, the heat is ONLY applied when you are inhaling from it, unlike the Pax where the heat is always on in between hits.  BIG difference.

8. I'm also not sure on the heating method. But I use dry herb, and I got the Power-pen. Only $50, and freaking fantastic in every way. Outperforms my friends $100+ Vape pen. I'm REALLY happy with it.

9. I dont know about the heating process but the mflb is great first vape durable portable and you can take fat rips with it the taste and the high it delivers in my opinion are ages above the pax and it dose not take an assload of time to heat up 5 seconds tops compared to the pax minute to heat up.

10. O pen love them!!!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. Pinnacle by VaporBlunt.