Looking for a plastic bong, that can use glass bowls.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dude3.0, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Hi,

I typically prefer all glass bongs, but I use MMJ for my CP and my hands get too clumsy.  Plastic is my only option, but I dislike metal bowls.  So I am looking for a plastic bong that can use glass bowls.

I don't need anything fancy, just something that works well and is reasonably easy to clean.  If anyone has recommendations on models/brands, it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Hey,
    Sorry to hear of the medical issues but glad you found something that can help you out. I think your best bet is finding your local Head Shop and asking them, I used to have a 2 ft Pink Acryllic bong with a glass bowl slide on it (called it Q bert) and it was only 35 bucks and the thing is still in good shape...If they don't currently have one in stock I am sure they can order it for you.

If you are looking to buy online, these ones from GC are customizable and have a glass bowl and downstem: http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/transformer-tubes-pythagoras-complete-modular-pipe-kit-15236.html#.Urm6-PRDswE

3. Any acrylic bong has a removable downstem and rubber grommet. All you need is one of these bad boys and your set.

http://cybershed.com/9mm-to-glass-on-glass-converter-p-1416.html

I have no experience with ordering from this website, I just wanted to show you what i meant. Any half way decent smoke shop should have some in stock, I would imagine.

4. Yeah any acrylic with a removable bowl will work with a standard 9mm stem and a 14mm GonG stem might fit but it will petrude and look weird. Look for a graffix they always come equipped with a removable bowl and come with cool stem. It has a bead in the bottom that prevents water from going in the bowl and it works as a diffuser. Also you can just stick a 9mm glass bowl in it. No need to replace those stems. They make straight tubes and bubble bottoms. They also make pistol grip ones but those have short stems so you have to fill them with extra water. Personally I would get a straight tube but it's all personal preference. I would call up some local headshops and ask if they carry graffix. You can also get them online and I can send you some links to sites that carry them. Oh ya and headway is another brand that makes acrylics with removable bowls they don't have the cool stem though.

Attached Files:

5. thanks for sharing informative post with us..
    keep posting with us..