looking for a one hit wonder

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Magicalpoopsi, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Well my friends ordering some more beans due to the tudes promo and was curious what everyone here thinks there best one hit wonder strain is?

Already have ice, g13haze, white widow, orange krush x green crack.

Was debating on doing the privada kandy kush.....

2. Get the Sour Kush can't go wrong :cool:

3. i suggest ak47 aka the 1 hit wonder!!!!!!!

4. This blade speaks the truth.

5. AK-47 fa sho!!

6. Platinum OG kush

7. [quote name='"JonJonJon"']Platinum OG kush[/quote]

Thats okay, but you cant go wrong with sour deisel

8. Old schoolin it here but I'm a champion of aurora indica, if your one hit is a bong. Make sure to get some knee pads, because you are going to be crawlin to bed.

9. C99
    Headband
    Querkle
    Sour D
    OG Kush
    God's Gift

C99 is one of the one strains that gets me too high.

10. Titans haze :) also I agree with the headband and c99, great potency

11. Northern lights 2 , and alot of the cup winners are really potent , great white shark from greenhouse is reaaly nice

12. Gods Gift, we call it gods hand cause the buds are hand sized ha best smoke of my life grown browndirt style with sunshine mix#4 and all three heavy harvest.

13. I just harvested some Kandy Kush from RP and I love it. some of the best smelling weed I have ever had. the high is sativa like at the beginning, I smoke it and then find myself cleaning the house. but after about an hour it turns into a more stoney couch lock high. I got 3oz off a 2 1/2 ft plant under a 400. definitely the best quality I have ever grown. but I'm sure there are a few different phenos.

14. NYC Sour Diesel, OG CHEM, Few SFV strains, jack herers, northern lights, white widow's, Afrodite, Sour Cream, ALL KUSH's,

15. Gotta try the Kali Mist.

16. Good to know, last order got some Aurora Indica :) My g/f actually picked it out.

17. Where do you find C99 seeds though? I have looked.

18. What do you think of Ice (assuming you have grown it)? I have been eyeballing that one for a while.

Personally, next order I plan to get Sour Cream but have not tried it. I just like the genetics and have heard some great stuff about it. I am a big fan of the Kushes personally (or any good Indica for that matter). Last cycle I grew White Rhino and really liked it. The flavor was a bit plain for my palate but the high was nice and relaxing. Kind of makes you want to chill. I know some people that HATE white rhino, particularly as a growing stock- I personally have not had the same problems with it.

Ah, Bubblegum is AWESOME!!! I love that strain!! True Bubblegum is clone only though. Another strain I have been eyeballing is Chemdog but I am a little hesitant to try Greenhouse seeds based on comments I have read here and elsewhere. I am currently looking for an original clone. Granted I have not actually tried Chemdog yet.

19. Just about to start some female seeds C99, got it from Growshopalien. Hempdepot has C99 in F3's from KOS, have not tried, but should be good. F2's at Seedboutique, gypsy special, have not tried, and Mosgra Negra (maybe). In fact only grown Bros Grimm, f1's and Joey Weed F2's, no longer available.

20. I just got done finishing a clone of Nirvana Ice now that you speak of it. Nice producer, not a strong odored plant by any means but a distinct smell; if you've ever smoked or smelled Northern Lights you know what im talking about. However I wouldnt consider it a 1 hit wonder. Probably if you just started smoking it may mess you up, but overall I think its a nice chill smoke. Very relaxing.