Looking for a nice grinder...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by tobymac420, Oct 18, 2011.

1. I am looking for something like maybe the cadillac of grinders. I am willing to spend up to $35 which i know isnt much but really who does want to spend more than $50 on the item you will use to grind your nugs. I would like one with a kief stash as well if you know any. Thanks for your help boys.

Sincerely,
    Toby Mac:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

2. they have really decent grinders for 20 to 40 bucks.

mine was 85 dollars, but well well worth it.

3. If you're only willing to spend up to $35, you're better off going with a 2 piece Space Case. You can get them for pretty cheap, like $20-35 depending on the size.

If you spend just a little more (~$50) you can get a Mendo Mulcher with a keif sifter. The quality is very good.

The best grinder brands are Space Case, Cosmic & Mendo Mulcher. Pretty much nothing else will stack up quality-wise.

4. I bought a SharpStone off eBay for $27 including S&H... Read good things about em on the forums here so can't wait to try it out, should be here by the end of the week :hello:

5. Sorry mate, high quality machined grinders cost more than 35$. The gimmicks that they put in grinders now, smiley faced plastic, clear glass tops, little spinny handles, they all usually break. And a cheap aluminum or steel one will dull.

So may need to save more, just my advice. Give mendo mulchers, and space cases a search. Those are the top dogs, rarely if ever break or dull. I think I paid 90 something for a space case titanium coated kief catcher type.

6. I recently bought a Chromium Crusher.. and absolutely love it.. teeth slice through bud like a hot knife through butter.. cost me like $25~

7. My friend personally had a bad experience with sharpstone he got it at the local headshop and the pegs bent so he took it back to the shop and they reluctantly gave him a replacement and the same thing happened again very shortly and the shop owner accused him of putting a rock in the grinder or something. i hope you have better luck with yours.

8. Have a space case, sharpstone, and wood ryot. Love the ryot the best

9. You'll never come close to getting the "cadillac" for $35. Maybe a Chevy or a Ford. You pretty much want it all. A 4 piece, the best you can get, and under $35? You may as well forget about getting the cadillac and settle for a chevy. A sharpstone is about in your price range if you need a 4 piece. Dial back a little and you are in the Space Case 2 piece price range and I think I'd rather have a really good 2 piece SC over a cheaper 4 piece, but that's just me. If you want to get a really good 4 piece, you better save a few more $$$$ or else settle for something like the Sharpstone which isn't bad at all. It's not the cadillac though.

10. I too have heard plenty of problems with SharpStones and teeth breaking off easily

11. Cali crusher from eBay for 17$. Has kief compartment. Catch. And grinder.

12. My spacecase titanium grinder, has not let me downyet

13. Lol then you probably don't have a real space case because if you did your best grinder wouldn't be made out of wood hahah

14. Oh, how I love my kief box :) have fun with those grinders, kids.

15. I'm with smokey. Get a ten dollar coffee grinder, and a 15 dollar sifter box. Then drop your jaw at all the kief you get :)

16. LOL yes. Well my space case came with my illy so yeah I think its legitimate. The ryot is the smoothest grind and I love the look

17. Save up for the nicer ones. It something you will have for a long time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. That wooden grinder is pretty tight.. never seen one like that

19. Its RYOT and as I said i love it. If it makes sense it has the smoothest action of them all. Its all held together by magnets instead of threads. I like this because my sharpstone has locked on me about five times where I had to use pliers. The kief gets into the threads.

20. Yeah.. I can see with the tiny holes + lack of holes.. that the bud would grind up finer in the end.. thats why i went with a CC.. it had the finest holes of any of the other grinders