Looking for a nice Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Teed Woker, Nov 8, 2011.

1. #1 Teed Woker, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2011
    Hows it goin' GrassCity, I've recently been in the market for a nice new stand-up GonG Bubbler. I wanna spend 150$ max.

Any suggestions are welcome:bongin::wave:

I was looking at the GrassCity/SNOB 8 arm. Can anyone gimme a little review on that?

2. Haven't had it or hit it but I've heard good things. The only thing that worries me is that the trees are really long and look breakable. Bump your price range to 180 and get a b Wilson 6 arm. Im thinking about getting one myself

3. Head over to the thread for that nibbler. You wouldnt want to get it. There's been a lot of flaws with shipping. Missing parts and cracks.

I would reccomend saving 180 and buying a b Wilson 6 arm like. Mentioned above ,and a headford inline . Same price.

4. yeah, I actually went to the official thread after posting. Was high and forgot to before lol. I was pretty disappointed in what people were saying about it, and I can't believe the arms aren't reinforced for being that damn long(From top to bottom the bub stands 15" tall).

But, do you guys have any cheaper suggestions. I was almost kind of looking to have the shipping included in the 150$. But who knows, I might splurge on myself for once, so keep the nice bubblers coming:wave:

Thanks guys

5. [quote name='"Eight Sizzler"']Head over to the thread for that nibbler. You wouldnt want to get it. There's been a lot of flaws with shipping. Missing parts and cracks.

I would reccomend saving 180 and buying a b Wilson 6 arm like. Mentioned above ,and a headford inline . Same price.[/quote]

^^^^ Ben Wilson 6 arm killer totally worth the extra $20

6. if you bump up your price range to $169 you can get a headford disk diffused bubbler with shipping.they sell it on a l t,and they might have one left at high priority but i think i bought the last one lol.

7. How are these? what type of bowl do they come with? What about stacking? I know some disk diffused percs are way better than others.

8. it comes with a disk diffused bowl,that packs about .3 when packed full.it stacks very good and has an 8 slit disk perc.
    heres my milk video of it,you can really see the diffusion at the end when i clear it.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBp69tx1ss4]headford disk diffused bubbler - YouTube[/ame]

9. Hmm, I will have to give that some serious consideration, though I was looking for something a tad bigger and more of a standup

10. oh there was also a gc snob colab 8 arm i saw while window shopping on ioff.. but i think guy was trying to get $200 for it

11. I prefer holding the glass and inspecting for cracks bubbles, and I also check flowage.

I'd go to a decent headshop with exactly 150 in hand, ask for $200 bubblers, pick one, and say 'damn I'm 50 short' and walk out, almost everytime they strike a deal.

12. They are 125$ new from the GC store. but lots of problems with em apperently. Thanks for the links for the headford bubs. I may jump on one.

13. I also like to do that aswell, but none of the headshops in my area carry the type of thing I am looking to purchase. I wouldn't call em low end head shops, but a lot of the bubblers they carry aren't "scientific". You know the hammer style types and such. Would make things so much easier though lol.

14. after s/h its more like a $150 piece.. but still yeah they were asking waaay too much for it

15. I feel like I'm entering an underground world of bubblers. I didn't know some had slides and crap. This is awesome!

16. [quote name='"Bundermeyer"']I feel like I'm entering an underground world of bubblers. I didn't know some had slides and crap. This is awesome![/quote]

Haha this is how I felt when I started reading up on High quality glass. It was all crazy new to me.

17. I'm thinking about asking smileyagent to make me a showerhead bubbler/ash-catcher. His shit is sick, diffuses like a champ, and I'd love to support a fellow GrassCity member:bongin:

But to post above:
    Yeah there is a lot of crazy stuff out there now. You really need to look around at everything before you pick and choose a piece that is just what you looking for, cause most likely, its out there.

18. Well it is decided:hello:

I'm going to get a bubbler from SmileyAgent aka ApixDesign. Still haven't put my order through, but should be talking about specifics soon.

I will be sure to through some updates in and ofcourse a milk vid when I get it:bongin:

Prolly wont be for a few weeks/months hes a busy guy. I guess I will see when we get more into detail about it.

Thanks for the suggestions.

19. ^I am looking forward to seeing your purchase, and I am now planning on researching and buying my own sweet piece. Thanks to you too eightsizzler! And are you gonna bump this thread when it comes? I want to subscribe