Looking for a new (free) game

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by thezool, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Ok so I get all the mainstream new releases off lovefilm. Lately I've played the new Hitman, Halo 4, Black Ops 2 and I always keep up to date with the new releases.

One thing I don't keep up to date with though is the Indie scene. I understand a lot of Indie games are not only free but also awesome. I've always just played the mainstream "blockbusters" and ignored all the Indie stuff as I've always thought of it as inferior... despite never really trying any of them.

So, I'm looking for some suggestions for good free games, with an emphasis on Indie games as I want to try them out, I'm a total noobie when it comes to them.

Being free is fairly important as I'm unemployed and have no money!

2. I've heard chainsaw lollipop was underrated, have no idea what it's about though.

3. ^ cheerleader kills zombies

4. Lovefilm? Looking at this...is this better than netflix? Looks like it.

5. Dc online lord of the rings online team fortress 2 war inc gang wars, all free but also all on pc, the only real way to game.

6. Actually it's not the only real way to game js.

7. Kinda is but I still respect your opinion

8. Planetside 2 was just released last week and is free to play. Its an mmofps with 3 huge continents that 3 factions fight over, and has ground vehicles and aircraft. Nothing like flying around in the gunner seat of a bomber picking off infantry and tanks for hours while stoned.

9. i heard you can DL Battlefield 1942 right from the origin site as part of their promotion. Its an old game but a goodun and its free! :hello:

10. Team Fortress 2 on steam

11. Star Wars the Old Republic: Online, is now free to play 'til lvl 50
    Pretty fun if I say so myself:smoke:

12. Planetside 2 for sure. Best free game I've ever played.

13. dink smallwood - single player action-adventure rpg