Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for a New Digital scale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Backwoods86, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Well The Digi I just bought sucks and is not accurate at all and the weight of things fluctuates with it.

So I'm looking for a Nice Digi under $30 that Has nice sized platform or tray and weighs in atleast .01 increments..

Ebay would be the easiest place for me to get one from since I can just use paypal but online stores are cool to..

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Thanks

2. go to your local head shop test some out with a dollar....If it hit's 1.0 buy it.

3. i got the cheap ones :)

4. I seen that one before on ebay but I am kinda looking for something that weighs in .01 increments so I can accurately weigh small stuff as well.

I would but I live in PA and finding a head shop here is like finding ice water in hell :p plus I lost my drivers license a while back so if I did find one getting there would be another issue

5. Well not much you can do without even having a license lol..
    Most people go to their local HS to buy one..Bought mine for about $35 or so and has always worked fine.

6. head shops over charge you so much, idk why, i got a great double digit scale (.01) from amazon.com for like 11 dollars, its got a big platform, its been working great since i got it for christmas.

7. Go to your local head shop and buy a blade.. Best scale ive ever bought for $25 bucks!

8. I got this one for like 20 bucks at radio shack. it weights grams, ounces, basically everything, and works in 0.1 etc.

[​IMG]

9. You can get a good one from amazon for about $10-20.

Amazon is great!

10. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Digital-Removable-Backlit/dp/B003O5K3JQ/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1297437638&sr=8-16]Amazon.com: American Weigh Digital Pocket Gram Scale 100g x 0.01g w/ Removable Tray and Backlit LCD: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

11. I recommend the Ohaus - YA Gold Series Scale. Is almost exactly like the one I bought over two years ago. And unlike a lot of my buddies who have had problems galore with others they have bought I have never had trouble (even after bouncing it around a lot.)
    Pocket Scales - Affordablescales.com