Looking for a new brand of smokes...

Discussion in 'General' started by UNAB0MB3R, Apr 7, 2010.

1. and i have no idea what to get. i was thinking something from europe, but im looking for quality smokes. cigarettes shouldnt smell like dirty cigars or have less than 1.5 mg of nicotine. (erm marlboros and the like) anyone have any recomendations on some tasty smokes from other countries? :cool:

2. no one knows any international smokes?

3. belmonts are pretty popular in canada.

4. Ive been looking for a nice classy brand too. I only like a cig every once and a while, maybe 5 times a month at max, and only with coffee. I have a pack of nat shermans but id like to have some classy european cig. I mean shit, if im hardly ever gunna smoke, might as well make it classy when i do.

5. I really like Davidoff, Very smooth.

6. Real Camel's from europe/middle east are really great, nothing like Camels in the states..!

7. I smoke this brand from Japan that I think you would like. HRC. They have a cool unique pack and way of getting your cigs out,( it slides sideways ) and I always get a 'thats cool' from someone. Plus the cool mint ones the best menthol I have ever had, and the regular is also good.

[​IMG]

8. nice. i might have to buy a carton or two. where do you purchase them from?