Looking for a new bong!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smokinchick83, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Hey Everyone,

I'm not really new here, have to say I've been on here enough when I've needed to research stuff, but I'm a new member lol. Well, to cut to the chase, I'm looking for a new bong. I'm kind of picky because for me bongs are like any other accessory to me, it has to be 'the right one'. I'm looking for really good glass bong websites. I like heavy, thick glass, and I'm TRYING to find one with a heavy bottom but an angled shaft. The heavy bottom's the kicker though because I have a very friendly lab and she broke my last bong because it was too light lol. Basically, I'm looking for something heavy enough to just sliiide on the floor if she bumps it. So I'm reaching out for advice or comments to help me out. Thanx alot everyone.

2. Look into a Hurricane.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_S2347MS0"]YouTube - iLLEST WATERPIPE,HURRICANE THROWING DURABILITY[/ame]

3. i say... if u want to order offline... u can PM me and i can give u some sites...

also... if ur trying to get a nice bong..
    get a beaker bottom illadelph..

4. haha, i sent ya a PM.

5. Chocolate Milk is my drink of choice too lol.

6. hahahah its soooo amazing high

7. haha look at all these guys trying to pm you instead of just posting in the thread cause you're a girl.