Looking for a new bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smokinbudzzz, Apr 30, 2012.

1. For about $500 bucks. Looking for something with enough percolation to be smooth but still want optimal flavour from my bud. Whats a good piece for around $500-$600? Looking to buy one on Friday maybe online or at a shop. I really dig toro but i probably cant get a nice toro piece for $500.

2. Check out EFS, he does custom glass with a decent selection of perculators. A friend of mine got a stemline to grided cuff with a badass rainbow to black and white wigwag for about $350. It's one of my favorite pieces I've hit.

It is much better than the Too circ to circ he dropped 8 bills on.

3. Where can i get his stuff?

4. You have a vast amount of choices. Online you can definitely go Mobius 4.0 Leisure Hitman.You could get a Sov or Toro but it would take some time. Personally id go with Mobius or a 4.0 They're a solid brand that make sick glass that wont go wrong. Good luck.

5. [quote name='"smokinbudzzz"']

Where can i get his stuff?[/quote]

I know he is on Boromarket, but you have to pay a $50 lifetime membership, but it works out because a lot of people buy and sell high end glass there.

I will be getting a piece done by him in the summer once I get some money.

6. #6 Wied420, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
    If I had a cool $5-600 to drop right now, I'd honestly be going for an E. Ross/4.0 Glass Double Showerhead to Alex K diffy.

[​IMG]

With this tube, you could essentially get three different hits, each with a different amount of percolation/flavor balance. Both chambers filled, double showerhead empty only Alex K chopping the water, or air in the bottom chamber and see how well the double showerheads work without any drag before them!

and if you're looking for more just straight flavor piece, see if you can find a 4.0 Bubbler! I love mine!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6XKqf_-vQk[/ame]

my .02 :D Are these the kind of opinions you're looking for, or more broad?

7. Its all about the heady glass my man:) check out bitfreakglass.Com they have some Sheldon black tubes and a few other blowers like E.Ross, Alex k, and a bunch of other heady glass artists. But their not really the place to go if you want a tube. They focus more on the artistic appeal of things

8. I have an EFS and the quality is indistinguishable from any of the big names; Toro, Sovereignty, SGW, Sheldon Black. The EFS is actually preferred when smoked back-to-back with a sovereignty upgrid stemline. friends with high-end glass also love it.

I bought a double gridded donut from his 420 sale and my only regret was not getting it worked/blasted. 500 will get you some bomb work, considering my all clear piece was only 200.

9. #9 koven, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
    EFS is awesome. Lots of videos on youtube. Contact email: EFSglass@gmail.com

They'll do a custom double perc setup for like $350-$450 depending on the options you choose. Something like this: http://imgur.com/a/lJMKD

Sovereignty and Mobius are very popular options of course. Also check out 2012BC glass on BFG/NVS, they have some sweet tubes under $500.