Looking for a new bong or bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SpaceGuitar, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Hey everyone! Happy 4/20! I'm pretty new around here so ill take this opportunity to say hi!:)

I was looking to buy a new bong or bubbler. I'm trying to spend under 200 dollars and would be happy with either one. I'm trying to get something that decent quality and I can order online. Let me know what you guys think! I say a bong/bubbler cause I'm open to either cause I've never owned either of them. If there is something that is phenomenal a little above that range though I might strecth. Also I don't want a piece that's too big...

Thanks for your help everybody!:)

2. Grasscity store has 25% off, got a blue Blaze double spiral perc ice bong and their 11 arm ash catcher shipped for just under 200. Sweet setup can't wait

3. I ended up getting the last RooR blues series 100ml on here :) thanks for your input though!

4. I also bought the RooR diffuser. I got the right joint size but I don't know if I got the right tube size, the one I bought is 12.5cm do you think it will fit in my RooR blue series 100ml?