Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for a laugh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OvaltineJenkins, Nov 20, 2010.

1. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB24X05F0wI&feature=related]YouTube - 7th heaven pot smoking episode HILARIOUS![/ame]

2. "I mean it's not like we thought that mom was a STONER or anything."
    "It's not that you were smoking DOPE"
    "Is THAT why you can never hold a job?!"
    HAHAHA damn they were not happy with him.

I don't remember this episode. haha.

3. a good LOL indeed. i remember this show from years ago...
    Dad just looked so unhappy when his son slammed the door, he should just blaze it up!

4. I found this kind of sad because it happens to people, people who know it's not that big of a deal.

My best friend felt so guilty for such a long time (catholic) about smoking weed, even though he smokes like one bowl and gets completely blown and falls asleep immediately every time, and he only smokes once a week, if that, decided to tell his mom the truth. And now she makes his life a living hell. And he's 21. :rolleyes:

He asked me if he should tell her before he did and I told him no. He didn't listen. They're catholic, black, and from the Caribbean, so smoking weed with his friends on the weekend to his mom means that he's going to turn into a Rastafarian, and then a heroin addict. :eek: Even though he's about to graduate college and is on the track team. Best part is she blames me for "getting him started smoking", despite the fact he smoked 2 years before I did. :confused: I wouldn't care except I've known the family since I was 4, and now I'm an outcast. She can't very well disown her son but she can sure as fuck disown me lol :smoke:

5. damn man thats crazy and sucks... rastafarian ftw

6. you gotta be kidding! man i can't believe you :bolt:

7. If I had a little brother that was that passionate about me quitting I would go on a T-break until the weekend and from then on I'd keep it on the DL.

8. When was that written...1967? :eek:

Sounds like the same kind of "organic fertilizer" (i.e. B.S.) that was in a lot of TV dramas of the late '60s & early '70s.

"7th Heaven's" writers must've been too lazy to come up with an original idea for that episode.:smoke:

9. my brother showed me this video a week ago. it took me a few minutes to realize that its actually part of the show and not a joke.

10. Me too, cause it doesn't sync-up right I thought someone dubbed over their voices.

It's a shitty state of affairs that this does happen to a lot of people who get caught. Never experienced it myself though, my dad actually shared a joint with me when he found out I smoked :p

11. Lol simon's a lil biiiiitch

12. damn, he shoulda snatched that joint back before he left

13. Was the mom a druggie or something?

14. who ever rolled that is a pretty good roller

15. "Then whose joint is it?!?" *cue cheesy music*

16. LMAO.
    That was too great.