Looking for a high grade carbon filters

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by MedicalMaryJ4, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Hello all, hope everyone is well?.

I am now looking for a high quality carbon filter, i was originally going to buy an AC infinity carbon filter for a few reasons, one being that i am buying their T6 fan and ducting so wanted to use their filter due to it being a better match, two being that they use high quality Carbon from Australia, But i have emailed them and unfortunately they may not be in stock till the end of the year, which is too long to wait, So if anyone has any recommendations on good quality filters, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

2. Phresh brand is top of the line. My neighbor and friend is a cop, he unknowingly gives his approval of my fresh brand filters.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Yeah, Phresh is the brand i am leaning towards, heard really good things about them!
    Thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just got a Phresh 6" filter and the Ac Infinity S6, great combo. No smell at all unless I open up my tent and the filter is super lightweight compared to others i was looking at. I was able to easily directly attach the filter to the fan . Definately reccomend phresh with that fan of yours.