Looking for a high end glassblower in San Diego or L.A.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by AllCityKing, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Hi guys...I broke my RooR Kustom a while ago and I need to get it fixed. I want someone who can do it right though as I want it to look like it never even broke. Does anyone know of any good places to get it fixed in either San Diego of Los Angeles? (I live in between the two so either would be fine preferably san diego though b/c it is a little closer) Thanks in advance.

2. Look into Stone Glass Works, he does great work and he's located in San Diego I believe. He will surely provide you with a top-notch repair at a reasonable price.

3. QFT Preston does great work he would be the first person to look in to if I were in your situation.

4. I actually talked to him a few weeks ago about getting a new slide and he says he only does mail order stuff now...no direct. It kind of defeats the purpose of doing it locally if I have to mail it. I still live with my parents and since I am not always at home mailing it isn't an option because if a bong shows up while I'm in class I think they would be pissed haha.

5. They're not allowed to open your mail though

6. Doesn't mean they won't lol. And you're not exactly going to press charges on Mom and Pop. :p

7. Go down to venice. theres a few shops that advertise " We fix RooRs"

8. Sounds sketchy. I heard most of the work in venice isn't quality.

9. Any other suggestions? I really don't want to let this tube just die. It is the nicest glass I have.

10. unless you can tell your parents to respect your privacy as an adult id say your screwed... that preston guy does good work ive read reviews from people where if he couldn't replace something he just made them something wayy better. i know you just want a repair but hes the guy to do it.

11. no friends houses you can have it shipped to? mine friends always have their shit send to my house because their parents arent cool with it

12. #12 khemist89, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2010
    shipping will cost you like 3 dollars. sgw repairs cannot be beat

o didnt see you couldnt get it shipped @_@

but do what jimbo said, mail to ur friends place.

13. This, just get it shipped to a buddy's house and pick it up when it arrives.