Looking for a grow partner...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ChiefsitanChief, Dec 17, 2011.

1. #1 ChiefsitanChief, Dec 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2011
    Ok so as of 1/1/12 I will start from from seed 2 plants (northern lights, and fruity chronic juice), 368 actual watts of cfl, what I'm looking for is anyone thats wants to start a grow log together so we can compare and help each other throughout the entire process.

~ Also if you can come close to this type of setup that would be great (soil or hydroponic works)~
    Stats:
    Cab-H48"xD20"xW30"
    Soil-Happy frog/perlite
    Pot-4-5 gallon
    Nutes-Flora nova grow/bloom, molasses
    Veg time-6-8 weeks
    Grow style-LST

Any questions just ask.

2. Should have waited till January to post this. lol

3. I did it early so I could have a chance of finding someone early so we could start at same time, I want to germ seed starting first of the year

4. Ah. Gotcha.

I'm germing a seed right now so ours will most likely be close maybe about 2 weeks off or so

5. What is your setup

6. A lot like yours actually only I will be running 400 actual watts cfl, will be using fox farm soil/nutes, and will be growing in an open area of 10ftx10ftx8ft.

Idk what strain the seed is but it was the only one in a half o of some really kind bud.

7. Ok cool I can actually start germ on the 21-25th to make it closer would doing a joined log be of any intrest to you.

8. Man o man this is interesting but unfortunately I just switched to flowering n i have 356 watts of cfls

9. Oh man, damn I would be cool if it was a few but dont wanna crowd things but you never know, and good luck on your grow, and what strain are you growing.

10. Random seed from a half of some dank like home boy but good luck you two

11. Why?.

12. im just about to crack some sseds...:)
    prol be some
    white cheese..my own cross
    some blueberry x big budha blue cheese..again my own cross..
    and possibly some medicine man...:smoke:

13. [quote name='"BUDSLiNGER"']im just about to crack some sseds...:)
    prol be some
    white cheese..my own cross
    some blueberry x big budha blue cheese..again my own cross..
    and possibly some medicine man...:smoke:[/quote]

Damnnn I wanna try ur white cheese bro any extra seeds

14. So is any one interested in joining up

15. I could germ a few seeds with you man but nothin name brand over here dude

16. Ok that will be fine