Looking for a grow partner.....

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ChiefsitanChief, Dec 17, 2011.

1. #1 ChiefsitanChief, Dec 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2011
    Ok so as of 1/1/12 I will start from from seed 2 plants (northern lights, and fruity chronic juice), 356 actual watts of cfl, what I'm looking for is anyone thats wants to start a grow log together so we can compare and help each other throughout the entire process.

~ Also if you can come close to this type of setup that would be great (soil or hydroponic works) ~
    Stats:
    Cab-H48"xD20"xW30"
    Soil-Happy frog/perlite
    Pot-4-5 gallon
    Nutes-Flora nova grow/bloom, molasses
    Veg time-6-8 weeks
    Grow style-LST

Any questions just ask.

2. i may be in, i got a 2ft square box running 9 32 watt cfls. 2 plants scrog. waiting on seeds, bought a five pack mix and match :) ill post pics in here if i remember and keep a log with ya for sure!

3. Cool man when are you expecting the seeds and what strain. That would be nice scrog and lst grow side by side updates.

4. The way I plan on it, is every once a week I would put up a post of day by day statement/w pics of the past week growth behaviors/actions, and in between times answer any questions if any, with you doing the same once we agree on a general day to update.

5. hopefully not too long after the new year, i cant promise ill be updating with pictures everyday but ill definatly stop in and check it once a day and post whats up with mine! i have big bang white whidow super silver haze lemon skunk and i cannot remember the fifth strain off top of my head...:smoke:

6. Lol not everyday just once a week update with general info and pics of progress throughout the week

7. Definatly! keep updating the thread with youre progress and once i get shit rolling ill start with my pics! hopefully i wont lag behind, im looking at about 2-3 months of veg time however :p

8. hey im starting a grow log myself of about the same speccs as yours, a 16Wx48Lx50H under 50W of LED and Actual power 50W CFLS
    in 2 gal pots with fox farms ocean grown soil

the seedlings are just sprouting now so ill end up starting it soon if youre looking to compare results

9. I'm in, although I might start a little early if that's okay... My seeds will be in tomorrow
    I have one bluberry gum
    One amnesia
    One Bomb seeds medi #2
    And one Lady burn 1974

Im growing in a 4 foot tall 2 foot deep and 3 foot wide homemade grow box, trying to grow all natural but I'm toying with the idea of using vigoro plant food idk yet.... But I'm in lol