Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

looking for a grinder

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by genocide.monkey, Jul 16, 2008.

1. alright ive been wanting to get a new grinder soon and i was wondering if anybody had any suggestions as to which brand i should look for i want one with a kief screen and will last me for a while, but it cant be too expensive.
    anything will help. thanks

i was also wondering about pollen presses but i hear they can get clogged up and are they worth it?

2. Go to your local headshop and just look around. Grinders with a screen of decent metal quality usually go for 25 to 30 bucks, but if you want a third compartment where ground weed falls into, it'll be around 35 to 45. Peace.

3. I have a Sharpstone that I use, and it works wonderfully. I grabbed it from a headshop around me for about $20, but it was half-off after I purchased my PHX that day as well.

Although, if you don't mind dropping $80+ for a quality grinder, I suggest looking online and buying a space case. The thing is huge and very durable.

4. I got the sharpstone grinder with a sorta keif screen. it rocks. but It had a bit of aluninum shavings when I bought it. the guy at the head shop said to make sure to wash it out good before using. once I dropped it and it got bent all to hell. but I just got some plyers and bent it back. it only cost 30.00. never needed a pollen presser. I just put the kief in a little baggy and put it under my sofa leg.

5. You can get them on ebay for like $10 (4 piece grinder) + shipping.

6. thanks ill probably get the sharpstone,
    then again the space case looks pretty good

also will keif smoke longer if i use a pollen press rather than shoe method?

7. get a Meldo Muncher from ebay there the shit

8. I use the Titanium Spacecase grinder (Without screen). Works wonders for both solid and bud. Can't go wrong with Spacecase.

-JC

9. I just got a nice small 4 piece from my local headshop. It was 35 so it was a little expensive but its good quality metal and I needed one.

10. space case. you wont regret it

11. We ARE on a headshop website...try looking through here...

12. yeah, the quality of space cases is unmatched.

13. from what ive heard sharpstone and chromium crush are a better deal than space case. from what ive heard from many ppl who have reviewed and or owned one of these name brads they are all pretty much the same, and have the same flaws. unless your very anal about the products you get, ide suggest a sharpstone or chromium crush...which ever one you can find that you like and is the cheapest

14. i had a sharpstone idk they are just kinda cheap feeling and one of the grinders broke with in the first week i had it.

id go with a spacecase way more durable and less cheap feeling.

15. i got a simple 3 piece for $12 from a local tobacco shop. works great, just no place for the weed to fall through. check out places nearby and try to find the best deals..