Looking for a great, sativa. Any advise appreciated.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by olesoulle, Apr 8, 2014.

1. I am looking for a really great, potent, indoor sativa. I am thinking about Eldorado or Jock Horror from Nirvana Seeds. Thanks in advance for any advise...

2. I've heard nothing but good things about jock horror

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've got blackjack coming from nirvana myself it was shipped on the 30th and I'm in wait mode ggggrrrrrr

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. @[member="Hemp Hugger"], Blackjack is awesome. I have a bunch of it growing right now. I have a journal for it in my sig. I have some in soil and some in DWC. :bongin:

5. Super silver haze. What dreams are made of.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Cindarella99, Jack Herer, Strawberry Cough, Super Silver Haze, Super Lemon Haze, and one of my favorite's I've ever grown was I believe CH9's Humboldt.

7. I second the hazes, as well as any jack strain.
    Favorite bud of all time is Jack's Cleaner. Great stuff.

8. Indoor sativa? Not so much but we do it anyway! =) I have a sensi nL#5 x Haze that is freaking amazing! It has a fairly low yield and she does take her sweet time but soooooooooo worth it. I feel like a twat in saying this but it smokes with an almost 'creamy' smoke. In saying that her sister is an acidic smelling fast finisher with large colas and no where near as good, so go figure......

I guess I am saying haze is nice. I have switched from looking for 'amazing plants' to realising they are all amazing and now I just want to see all the different ones. My NL#5xHaze is a keeper though!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. I was looking for something with an intense "head high" and no couch lock. The more sativa strains like Jock Horror or Eldorado kinda looked like the ticket to where I wanted to go. Something that I could hit 2 or 3 times and still function all day.... I am thinking about Nirvana's Aurora Indica for a night, night couch lock.

10. #11 chiefton8, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    Jock horror is great. Though my favorite so far is Pandoras Box from sub cool. Stuff was energetic.not good before bed but awesome for hiking, biking, running, etc.

11. grapefruit is clear and active and has little to no burn out. also a wonderful smoke. expect it to go twelve weeks at least but it is pretty much pure sativa.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Your search is over my friend. Zamaldelica by Ace I believe the background is Malawi killer X Zamal. Creating a powerful sativa bred for high thc. I've had crosses of it that literally produce visuals and euphoria comparable to a threshold dose of psilocin. Would highly recommend.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #14 morange, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    yeah grapefruit is great too depending on the phenotype you have it's a real proper sativa too.

EDIT: it's a pain in the ass to grow indoors though. Real branchy but weak stems. Outside that strain would be incredible I'd imagine.

14. I use the NLxHaze during the day. It is the haze in her that gives me that buzz and she has a nice unique taste. She is stand alone different to anything I have seen so far though so there are no sure things with seeds. IMO You want a hybrid for indoors to help shorten the flower times, the height and to bulk her up a bit. I suggest you pop a few sativa heavy seeds and pick the more sativa dominant of them and go from there. I am yet to find my couch lock........

15. sounds interesting. Some crazy pictures of growth. There just isn't enough time to try all the cool stuff that's available now......nice find.

16. yup..grows viney like c99 and needs some support.

17. i wonder if LED might help this a bit. I am trying with an led In between hps at the moment to see if the stem thickening that some LED claim is obvious. I have a strain that gets waaaaaaaaaay too big for her branches....even huge colas just fold in half before they have time to bulk up. =S

18. Couchlock = nirvanas blue mystic just ran this. Its straight up knock u the fuck out indica

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

19. I am learning a lot at this sight. One of the things that I am seeing right away is that there are as many "favorites" as there are smokers and strains. I just need to find a couple of favorites. I am an older "Baby Boomer" and new to this culture. I may ask some questions that appear obvious to those that are more experienced, so I want to thank those that have responded to give me their opinions. I had posted the same questions on another site and got very few responses. I have looking into the strains that have been suggested but still I am drawn back to the descriptions that Nirvana has given for Eldorado and Aurora Indica. Again, thank you all for your help.