Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for a good Scale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killkenny700, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Hey guys, i was just wondering where i could find a good digital gram, pocket sized, scale. Problem is, i cant order it off line, anyone know of a common place that sells these scales? would a head shop have them?

Thanks in advanced :D

2. Hey man, where are you in MD?

I got mine off amazon for like 10$. Does the trick just fine!

3. Get AWS brand. You can find them at headshops.

4. Yeah I'm in MD and i cant order one offline because I'm temporarily living with my mother for two weeks. hey Tree of Life, how much are the AWS's in headshops, usually

5. Then just order it in 2 weeks?

Where at in MD bro?

6. headshops should have a good variety of scales, just go in and take a look, you'll be able to find the one that suits your needs. I'd reccomend one that measures to .01, mine only does .1 and i wish it didn't lol

7. Your missing out on not ordering online. I have a friend that bought a really shitty one at a smoke shop for about $30. While I've got a really good quality one I found on Amazon for 8 bucks.

8. try tj maxx, marshalls, steinmart; those types of places in the kitchen secion.

not everytime you go there, but sometimes you can get a very good kitchen scale for cheap....i got a basic gram weighing digatal scale for $5.

9. Get a blade, bitches love blades.

10. EBAY. They are decent quality, weight fairly well, and cheap. Search digital jewelry scale.

11. search ms 200 on amazon, looks just like the aws scales but WAY better IMHO best scale I ever had and was about 20$ but super accurat3 to .01 and up to 200g

12. ok kiddies...time to think outside your smoked hazed boxes...

SCALES are not just for drugs, and can be found in other places then online and in a headshop..(DUH)

postage scales <----office supply stores!
    cooking scales <----even wallyMart has these!
    educational system stores (they do exist, they sell shit teachers/professors use)

13. Usually overpriced, but you can find a cheap one.

14. Good point, though it might be a little harder to find a 0.1g or 0.01g accuracy scale at those stores :)

15. no...it isn't...they are the same scales you buy online and in a headshop.:wave:

16. I said it might be...depends on the store & the scale. A lot of the scales I've seen at office supply stores are .05oz (~1.4g) or .1oz (~2.8g) accuracy...but I'm not saying you won't find one that's better :cool:

EDIT: e.g. this one carried in-store at Staples is .05oz accuracy.

17. I bought my 2 decimal place (x.xx) scale for $25 at my LHS, looks like an iPhone and they even calibrated it for me :)

18. The problem with Stores like target, Walmart, Marshalls etc. is the fact that most dont hold portable scales. Im looking for a scale that can almost slip in my pocket, ones online have been getting some great reviews and are very cheap, if their is anything like that held in stores, please tell! :smoking: