Looking for a good box vape under 65$

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by B0B Marley, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Box vape ballon or whip not to big no cheap china vape a good quality. If u have any recommendations?

2. Unfortunately what you're asking for doesn't exist....

There isn't a quality vape for that price. The ones you can get are china made and a huge waste of money.

I highly recommend you try to save up for a quality one, as a nice one will last you forever, and is more than worth it.

The Da Buddha is one of the cheaper options out there now, and also one of the top vapes on the market. Its something to look into. Check out fuckcombustion.com as well there's lotsof great info on different vapes.

3. Good luck with that. Good and under 65 is a oxymoron when it comes to vapes. You can get one that works, but it won't be a good one for sure. Guaranteed to have poor performance, or something really cheap, or unhealthy, or all 3 and some just plain old don't work at all. I'd say hold out, save up a little more and get something better.

4. What about the Easy Vape? Anyone have any experiences with it or review? http://easyvapedigital.com/ If easy vape isint reliable I'll defiantly save for da buddah do u know the cheapst place to get a da buddah?

5. The easy vape is pretty bad... the temperature control is wonky on it, the elements are cheap and all in all it just dosent jive well. The DaBuddah is 180 dollars, but my personal favorite unit is a portable called the arizer solo that costs 160.

Theres alot of places to buy vaporizers but pricing seems to be pretty standard. I doubt you'll find much fluctuation in price between various dealers.

6. Vaporiite.. Good quality vape comes woth digit temperature display works fine and u can find one online for about50

7. U should save up for a MFLB. Greatest box vape on the market there $120 on amazon but my LHS had one for $95.

8. Easy vape sucks =[

I dono the best place to get Da Buddha actually, but someone told me recently you can get it for as low as 130-140 now with discount codes.

I can't confirm that of course, but I got my Silver Surfer (same company, very similar vape) on ebay.