Looking for a glass custom glass blower

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Cally Kush, Oct 10, 2011.

1. #1 Cally Kush, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2011
    I want a pokemon slide. very badly.

i am looking for someone who is skilled in making slides for it to look decent.

14mm.
    and one of these pokemon
    which ever is easier and can be done the neatest
    GENGAR
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PIKACHU
    [​IMG]

POLIWHIRL
    [​IMG]

SANDSHREW
    [​IMG]

if you guys know anyone who is good and takes custom orders like these.. please let me know there email or somthing

2. dope as fuck ik ik

now i just need a glass blower to make it...

3. poliwhirl but with a sick ass heady worked spot on his belly lol

4. pokemon slides are fucking dope i dont know why they dont exsist

5. Dood yeah i want this one:

[​IMG]

6. Hey man, 2 members I know of on this site do some custom work, I am not sure if they'd be able to actually do this for you but both SmileyAgent and Krzy23lgs both do glasswork and are reachable for custom suggestions, I think Krzy isn't currently taking custom orders but as far as I know SmileyAgent is.

Hope this helps :wave:

7. thanks buddy ^

8. #10 flammzrant, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2011
    I dont think either smily nor krzy will be able to do what you want.
    What you should is go to the DWB glass thread, get in contact with Drew (main blower, username is ninjapimp) and talk to him about a sculpted pokemon slide. As far as I know, Nada is still a shopmate of his who does some sweet sculpting (I saw a king boo slide he made, very quality)

other than that, look around glasspipes.com, etsy and artfire for blowers and just ask around.

9. yea this isnt really just glass blowing its sculpting.

also im surprised if there really never has been a pokemon slide, im sure someone has made one....

10. JOP would make a sick dead Pikachu slide.

On that note. Invader Zim slide FTW!

11. I've seen several pokemon ball slides. I bet downeck would make a nice one.

12. your right, not really my or krzy's style,

GENGAR

and

POLIWHIRL

look doable for the colors i have, i could always try when i have some time

13. its fine if you cant. i just need to find someone who will :rolleyes:

14. thanks for the info! i really wana see that king boo slide haha if i dont find itin the dwb glass thread could i get a link

15. My favorite pokemon has always been gengar, let me know if you find someone definitely.

16. Sorry Smley, I knew it wasn't what you and Krzy usually do but you 2 were the first 2 that popped into my head when I thought of custom orders. Glad you guys got him steered in the right direction :D

17. would creep be able to do it? possibly doesn't he make some custom slides, i know you could contact him on etsy at one point. Maybe not his direct style but he kills out slides?