Looking for a glass blower

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Flopscotch, Jul 27, 2013.

1. #1 Flopscotch, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    I found a cool ceramic piece today and i was actually interested in finding a glassblower who would make something similar into an oil rig.

Anyone know a custom glass blower who takes special requests? and how i might be able to get a hold of them? I'm willing to spend good money. Was thinking of 14mm male join somewhere and maybe an 8 arm inside with clear glass on the bottom :D

[​IMG]

2. id contact the dab lab maybe plenty of other places to get custom pieces maybe goto your lhs and ask who blows there glass they will normally put you in touch but thats going to cost so much money to make best post pics when done
    http://www.thedablab.com/default.asp

3. Just so you know, commissions in the art world are generally very expensive, be prepared to sling some real cash if you get this done.  Also, if/when you get it done make sure to post pics :hello:

4. you should have him make the arm with the bird the down stem and the bird will be the bowl then the mouth and eyes see through

5. Yeah maybe the bird as the dome that would look sweet. I emailed the dablab and some guy in ny. I really want this id sell my toro for it

6. The dab lab said it'd be about 2k
    but I'm gonna try talkin to some local glassblowers and see what they say

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm a glass blower and i would be intrested in working with you you can check out glassrage.com message me at abell1209@yahoo.com