Looking for a bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ddog7x, Aug 5, 2011.

1. So I'm looking for a bong right now and I'm not really sure where to start.

My criteria: It has to be fairly small. Between 1-2.5 feet would be a good range. It also needs to be fairly cheap (preferably under 120$, definitely under 200$). I'm also definitely requiring my bong to have an icecatcher. I don't really care about having a diffuser or perc. Slide would be better than carb, but I could live with carb. It also needs to be purchasable online.

Anyone have any specific suggestions or want to point me in the right direction?

2. IMO look at EHLE. They are German blown pieces that use high quality glass and thick as hell glass on glass joints, they mostly make straight tubes between 1ft-2ft all with ice pinches, can usually order with or without a carb, and you can get a 1ft EHLE 250ml for ~$50, and they just go up (or down even) in size/price from there.

3. That's cheap but the glass isn't too good. The perk doesn't look good either. May I suggest a ZOB straight tube off of *******************? Or a hvy. Browse aqua, there is better glass over there

4. Aqua?

5. #7 footballerus7, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fucking gc censored me.
    A q u a l a b t e c h n o l o g I e s . C o m

6. Yeah check out HVY.