Looking for a bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NAAAAAHH, Aug 20, 2012.

1. I had a bong but I broke it :cry: I'm looking to buy a new bong that I can customize. What is a good quality bong to get? I don't have a lot of money to spend so I would say 80-180 is what I'm willing to spend.

2. M.I.O are very nice they have a lot of bongs in ur price range. I really like king maybe u would but I'm not sure if.you can get them online.. phire is another I really like u can get a good tube for 130-180 depending where you go but if I only had 80 I would hold out if u could get more money in a week or so

3. #4 clinsanity, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
  4. Personally i like Blaze bongs, as an owner and knowing an owner they are sturdy pieces (knocked mine a good couple times on the counter) and they smoke great. You can find some pretty cheap ones and more expensive ones so it caters to all tastes. SSFG also have great tubes.

5. tons of options man, jjust look around, check ***..some of them will be in your price range, check out ssfg....try to stay away from china brands or lower quality brands like blaze and phire etc....