Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

looking for a bong.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ninaishighagain, Jun 10, 2012.

1. So, i've been looking for a certain bong, but since I live in Amsterdam I didn't think it was gonna be hard.
    Anyway, after looking through toom many stores and webshops i've come to the conclusion that one of the most simple and common bongs is fucking nowhere to be found.

I'm looking for a normal red glass bowl bong,
    like this one: Bowl - Glazen bongs - Bongs & waterpijpen - Pijpen - Grasscity.com, only red (and a little more 'bring with you' since, cs school is gonna be really boring otherwise).

my mind is still blown about the fact that I couldn't find it anywhere, but I hope someone knows a place of a webshop, if you're currently in Amsterdam we'd ofcourse smoke a j as thanks for your awesomeness :)

2. Wrong place to post it. and just look for it you'll find it on a site or in a store.

3. maybe at a tobacco store? gas station?