Looking for a bong and need help

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 5colecole5, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Hey everyone, For the past week or so I've bee searching for a bong that I encountered at some guys house. It was a while back.. And my friend told me his friend wanted to smoke us out. So we went over and he whipped out a what seemed to be a 2 foot bong. It had light blue trim and was very delicate. It had a crazy assortment of percs.. Id say atleast 3.. And I have no idea what kind. The thing that was weird about the bong was that it was the smoothest hitting bong I've ever hit. When inhaled, I barely even felt the water bubbling. The smoke was milky white and when it entered my lungs I had no idea. I thought I got a small hit, until I blew out a fat cloud of smoke. It was the smoothest thing ever. It wasn't until after I passed it that I felt the urge to cough. And I coughed my brains out. But the thing got me soooo high. I think I had 3 or 4 rips total and it got me waaay higher than a bowl out of my double perc bong. I asked about the guy about it and he said he didn't know what kind it was but it was 450 dollars at a local head shop. Idk if I'll ever find the exact one again, but do any of you know of another type of bong that rips like that? It was the smoothest hit I've ever had.

2. Sounds expensive

3. well i can say right now the bong was made in china and not blown by a known blower. if he paid $450 for it, he got ripped off. no american glass blower is going to put 3 percs in a 2 foot tall nameless bong and price it at $450. glad i could help.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I know china is notorious for crappy glass but glassblowing is glassblowing, don't you think there might be some people over there that know what they're doing? It's kinda like saying only shwag comes from mexico

5. #6 leodicapario, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    wholesale prices from china!

search waterpipes!!

dude the cheapest fucking prices and for some brand names too!!

www.dhgate.com

6. #7 bomatt4, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    If you're looking for a bong you're in the right place. FYI, I would never spend over $150 on a bong, that's just me though. I think $450 is WAY WAY too much. But whatever.

Grasscity has over 1,200 glass bongs to choose from at very reasonable prices. Check it out bro. Especially before you go and spend another $450 at your head shop.

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/smoking-pipes/bongs-waterpipes/glass-bongs