Looking for a 360 game for me and the wife

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by brightgreen, Dec 29, 2011.

1. We loved playing boarder lands together and waiting on april for the 2nd one to come out lol. Cant find anything else similar or co-op enough for us to play together though

Any suggestions?

2. left 4 dead 2

3. Never played boarder lands, but I got Dead Island from my gf, and she and I play together a lot. I really recommend the game, and we both aren't really video game people. It's also scary as fuck.

4. Little big planet 2.

It isn't a shooter, but it is a great co op game. Pretty much super mario on lsd.

Look into it.

5. [quote name='"BuffalosoldieRx"']Little big planet 2.

It isn't a shooter, but it is a great co op game. Pretty much super mario on lsd.

Look into it.[/quote]

Isn't that a ps3 game?

6. portal 2

tons of fun and cooperative. you and your wife will have a lot of fun

7. If you guys liked boarder lands your going to love skyrim, its a bit nerdy but a little into it its like best thing in your life. Many are starting to love it.

8. CASTLE CRASHERS ! Me and my girlfriend each started a character 2 years ago, and have been leveling them up on a regular basis since then.

The perfect co-op brawler IMO; let's hope they do CC2 !!!

9. [quote name='"salvucci91"']CASTLE CRASHERS ! Me and my girlfriend each started a character 2 years ago, and have been leveling them up on a regular basis since then.

The perfect co-op brawler IMO; let's hope they do CC2 !!![/quote]

Cc is the shitttttt!!!!!!!

10. Dude fuck yeah.

And did some of you guys read the OP? Why suggest something like Dead Island or Skyrim when they're single player? I mean DI is multiplayer, but only via online/LAN and I'm willing to bet that does OP no good

11. Portal 2.

12. Yeah portal 2 is pretty awesome for co-op. I can't think of any other good co-op rpgs though.

13. I suggest BF3, but if your open to non-shooters maybe Assassin's Creed would be fun.

14. Portal 2! It offers absolutely amazing co-op gameplay, and the single player is also phenomenal...seriously probably already one of my favorite games ever.

Just try not to get mad at your wife if she's worse than you are. It will be great if you are both new to the game/concept, and can both explore it together.

15. Portal 2 is super fun while high, and cheap now.

16. Indeed I got it on Steam for a friend for something like 7 dollars.

17. Gears of War 1-3 has a fun coop system.

18. Man got all excited when someone said skyrim but then realized it was single player lol