Looking done at 6 weeks?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hibonus, Sep 14, 2009.

1. My grow looks done... Top Colas have not gotten any bigger for the last 7 days, and the middle and bottom ones seem to have just reached the size/development of the top ones.

But it's only been 6 weeks.

The majority of hairs are red, only the very bottom buds still have white hairs

This is my first grow, and I've got new plants coming tommorrow. Should I cut these suckers down? How do I know!? ;o?

The strain is Diablo..

I have some seeds i bought online growing side-by-side with the diablo, but they've only really grown hairs and dont seem to be producing any bud at all, lame .

Also growing a Purple Bubba and it too looks done now.

Is there something else to be looking for besides the buds growing out to the extent of their hairs? What typically happens the last 2 weeks of flowering?

2. Get a magnifying lens and look at the Trichomes on the bud. There should be colors ranging from Clear to Cloudy to Amber. You should have predominatly cloudy trichs with some in the amber and some in the clear range to give a balanced high. That's really the only way to check.

3. yo dude im at week 5 and mine also is seeming to be close (max 2 weeks) weird if u r in uk i wonder if its the climate?
    But alot of indicas flower early from what ive read.
    good luck

4. Thanks!