Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking at weed makes me smile

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheeseVendor, Jul 25, 2011.

1. rought day? i just look at some bud. check out some pics on GC, hightimes, go check on the plants, or hit the jar. Im like a kid in a candy store on christmas, high as fuck.:hello: any others?

2. thats exactly why i subscribe to hightimes magazine... when they show the "pix of the crops," I nearly die with happiness... Something about mature close-to-harvest plants gives me happiness

3. And why exactly did you make a thread to tell all of us this?

4. Beacause im high
    :smoke:

5. Hahaha. Same, but for some reason I'm all about aroma

6. And you warranted this thread as necessary?

7. Thats where its at, but i've smoked some dank ass bud that didn't really smell

8. Mhmmm cheese vendor?

9. Ps you're grow looks lame except for those two at the left. sign me up for half a pound of those

10. who are you the thread police? just shut up the kids gonna post what he wants and its in the apprentice section so who the hell cares?

i personally prefer the aroma of good buds over looks but thats me.

11. I'm just joshing, sorry if I offended the person that I wasn't even hating on.

No hate OP, I just get bored and these (relatively) pointless threads are good ways to relieve some stress by good ol' fashioned shit talking. Sorry for existing, I know my presence is the bane of many

12. Looking at weed pisses me off cause I know I can't have it :(

13. i like looking smelling and inspecting bud, and most of all smoking it and tasting it

14. I'm right there with you. Everything about bud is perfect. I could spend a lifetime with it... Oh wait I'm about to. Peace and pot

15. That, and it makes me want to smoke badly.

16. same here man.
    the smell of some sweet sweet dank brings a smile to my face everytime.
    also when i roll a nice blunt or joint i love to just look at it and admire it.

17. #17 balanovich, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
    Same here man. I love when i know I am about to smoke though, i always get really happy and excited right before I smoke, no matter what mood I was in!

I LOVE MARIJUANA...BYAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

18. sorry to hate earlier, when it comes down to it, I guess I do get somewhat raised spirits by looking at pristine cannabis.

I'd rather watch a bong rip video though lol