Looking at a couple new pieces <$300

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jaredaburgess, Apr 13, 2012.

1. I just broke my super cheap china glass bong so its time for a mid quality upgrade.

Blaze Glass - Stemless Glass Ice Bong - 10-arm Perc - Circ Perc - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com
    I like this one cause ive heard good things about blaze, plus stemless is a neat concept

'Blaze Glass' Percolator Bong Mushroom - Special Glass Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com
    this one just looks good

or any other good suggestions? Im not against a beaker but just have been liking the straights lately, also nothing to heady, i like seeing my smoke.

Thanks for the help!

2. Look up Kush scientific puckline. Better than any china shit And right in your price range. Or a stemline from apix design

3. Ya the puckline and the apix king stemline is clean. You can also looking into SGW, Pulse, DWB, EFS, etc..

4. As you know from my other thread I'm no expert, but the first link you posted on the stemless bong looks sick IMO. plus a 10-arm perc would make for some smooth hits

5. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ZsstaPEnk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

6. #6 kliff2004, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    ^^^^funny how no one cares about the blatant copy off the matrix perc. Americans are so inconsistent with there opinions.

A friend of mine on the website owns there stemless ten arm to circ, and he says its perfect.

Its made very clean, even, no drag.

If you get that you will love it.

And I own the Glasscity stemless which is the exact same model as that one, but its a little cheaper. Not as cleanly made, and little drag on it from the skinnier upstem in the showerhead. Its also 7mm glass schott duran (best quality glass there is) instead of 5mm unknown, most likely simax.

It will be back in stock for 4/20 if you want to check it out.

Wait a few days for the sale to start buddy!

If you don't want mass produced glass, then you're not gonna find much here in terms of that, there are better websites for american glass.

7. Buy American.

8. Appreciate all the help, ya i really like the stemlines and puckline designs, i think i still might be leaning towards the stemless blaze.

Could you post a link to that piece? def sounds worth a look at. also I will most likely be waiting for a 4/20 sale

9. There are better online vendors to purchase from than GrassCity, not in terms of customer service, but more in terms of selection and pricing.

10. #10 kliff2004, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
    Its out of stock at the moment, it when it comes back it will be in the glasscity section of the bongs.

I was informed that they were going to be instock for the sale. Price is 170.

The blaze is 225.

I made a review for it, but my reviews aren't that good cause I have a crappy camera, so my pictures aren't so visually appealing. Nor do I have any skills at making nice milk vids lol.

Yeah no one boycotts this website EVER

(don't worry, you don't have to argue with me. You're not apart of some anti GC group.)

11. Kliff, why would we be boycotting GC? What do we have to gain from that?

12. Whoa, I'm not anti GC, just saying it'd be wise to maximize your options. GC does not carry a lot of popular brands/models. That's pretty true for anything you buy. For example, if I needed a laptop, I'm not just going to stroll into Best Buy and come out with a laptop. I'm going to compare with Fry's, Micro Center, Amazon, Newegg, etc.

13. #13 magnificent7, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
    Hit up apix design since it seems like you want a really smooth bong for cheap. You can get a stemline to disc for example which would run you the same or less than that blaze and you can customize it however youd like.